Friday, January 4, 2013

Awesome Gifts :)

One of the things that make Christmas exciting is opening gifts. Right?
We all do love receiving gifts, don't we? Whether it's big or small, it's the thought that counts.
And here are some of the gifts I received this Christmas that I would like to share to you Ü

 A very awesome trunk to put my collections of Harry Potter and One Direction! :)
Very London. I love it. Thanks Ate Ethel Ü

The book I really want to receive. The Fault in our Stars by John Green.
This is what I received on our exchange gift. Thank you Tita Josie :)
(Though the other one, Looking for Alaska, was bought by my mum ♥)

 My other gifts; the top from Forever 21, was from Ate Jocel.- Thanks!
The pillow and the cute mini drawer organizer (if that's what it's called) are from the Samsters! Ü
Thanks a lot x 


And because I'm in love with hearts, and the word love, my best friend Kheana bought this belt (with me! :) for me! Thank you Bru x



Thank You~
Happy Holidays!
(it's better late than Never. HAHA)


X LOTS OF LOVE X
♥ Lineth Ü




No comments:

Post a Comment