Saturday, August 10, 2013

Infinite Sam Concepcion Album Launch





Way hey!!! Just yesterday, August 10, 2013, Sam Concepcion launched his new album at Robinsons Magnila which is entitled: Infinite.

The album is only for P280 which includes 10 songs, and inside is a 20-page mini-magazine with Sam's awesome photos and song lyrics!

Anyone who bought album at the launch gets a free poster and got to have their album signed by Sam and had their photo taken with him. 
The program includes five song performances from Sam (of course), dance number from Maneuvers dancers, and the autograph signing.  







With my darling, Dayay.

What's more fulfilling than Sam Concepcion with his right arm around you while singing and looked at you for seconds after? Feels like I'm on cloud nine :))  <3


During the signing with Thyro and Yumi, the composers of Dati.

My photo op with Sam :) (we don't have selfie bc he's already tired. Aw)


Asked him to sign on the black page with my gold sharpies :) 
"Ang ganda nito ah, gold." I remembered Sam commented while he's signing my album :)

And by the love and support of all the Samsters, the album was easily Sold Out!!!

I really had a great day with the Samsters and Sam and I hope for more of these :)
I was really nice to see him again personally after 2 months. 

My fave from yesterday! :) x


LV top from Greenhills, vest from RRJ, pants from Penshoppe, and sneaker wedge from S&H.


GET YOUR COPY NOW OF SAM CONCEPCION'S NEWEST ALBUM INFINITE AT RECORD STORES NATIONWIDE :)

To leave this post on a good note, I am just proud to say that I AM A SAMSTER and forever will be. <3


❤Lineth.

No comments:

Post a Comment